Saturday, January 3, 2009

san diego chargers cheerleaders

Cheerleaders San Diego Chargers.....




width=425" height="350">

Video of cheerleaders dance to "BUTTONS" from last NFL Game - Its worth a look!!

Video Tags:Chargers, Cheerleaders, Diego, San

Related Videos:
Title:Super Sexy Cheerleader Description:This super hot cheerleader looked amazing from  the box...7th row was mind blowing.  Thanks Savannah! You're so beautiful! Check out her tidbits below:<br /><br />-----------------------<br />More @ <br />http://www.kcchiefs.com<br />-----------------------<br /><br />Tidbits About Savannah:<br /><br />    * Why I auditioned for CC:  I want to give a little of me back to this amazing community we have!<br /><br />    * Most memorable CC moment:  ANYTIME we travel to visit the troops and perform our Variety Show for them.<br /><br />    * Person I would like to meet and why:  My first ancestor to arrive in America because I would like to know what brought our family here as well as the sacrifices made.<br /><br />    * Who I admire most:  My mom...that answer will NEVER change!<br /><br />    * Three words that describe me:  Sweet, Energetic, and Humble<br /><br />    * Advice I would give young kids about becoming a cheerleader:  Follow your dreams but never let being a cheerleader DEFINE who you are.  Be proud of the hobby, but know that you are so much more and show that to all whom you encounter.<br /><br />    * Best advice ever given to me:  Fight for your dreams!<br /><br />    * Greatest accomplishments:  Having fulfilled all of my dreams up to this point in my life.<br /><br />    * Future goals:  To have a happy family, continue being successful in my career, and continue growing into the person I've hoped to become.<br /><br />    * Life motto?  "Never let yesterday's disappointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams." - Author Unknown<br /><br />    * Moment in my life where I felt proud:  At my wedding, walking down the aisle on my dad's arm.<br /><br />    * My fashion personality:  Chic and classy<br /><br />    * My best health tip:  EVERYTHING in moderation<br /><br />    * What I like about Chiefs fans:  They're the most loyal fans EVER...there are NO fair-weather Chiefs fans!<br /><br />_______________________<br />http://www.kcchiefs.com<br />-----------------------Title:Charger Girls Description:The Making of an NFL Cheerleading Team. The road to dreams.<br />Women from around the world compete for the chance to be a San Diego Charger Girl and perform in the NFL.Title:102.1 edge Newest Charger Girl Description:The Charger Girl reveal their newest member in a full dance routineTitle:Cheerleader gets run ova Description:Charger player runs over their own cheerleaderTitle:charger girls 5 - outlet puebla Description:amazing video of the cheerleaders of the team san diego chargers<br />chek the cheerleader kylette<br />is a beautiful girl
Yahoo news related to san diego chargers cheerleaders

Playoff Fever (San Diego Reader)
On the afternoon of January 2, 2009 at Seau's in Mission Valley, it was apparent that NFL playoff fever has already taken ahold of San Diego. Hundreds of Chargers fans gathered inside and outside of Seau's at the Westfield Mission Valley Shopping Centre for a pre-playoff party and pep rally.

Colts Fans Charged Up For Chargers Showdown (WRTV Indianapolis)
Colts fans gear up for Saturday's playoff opener at San Diego with a Blue Friday celebration that began early in the morning.

First Blue Friday of 2009 (WISH-TV Indianapolis)
It's a big day for Colts fans. It's the first Blue Friday of 2009 and it's also the first of the post season. Saturday night the Colts take on the San Diego Chargers. Read more at www.WISHTV.com

No comments: