Wednesday, July 15, 2009

gippers list

AFI's 100 Movie Quotes Part 2 (Musical Montage)

This is a musical montage I put together based off of the American Film Institute's top 100 movie quotes. I split the video into two parts and this is the second one. The songs used here are the main themes from Dragonheart composed by Randy Edelman. Unfortunately, out of the 100 lines, I wasn't able to get one of them. That was Bette Davis's "What a dump" quote from Beyond the Forest (it's not available on DVD at the moment), in which I replaced with one of my personal favorite lines said by James Stewart from It's a Wonderful Life shown in this video. For anyone curious, here's a list of the quotes used in this second part in the order they are shown:

1. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!"
2. "Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper."
3. "The stuff that dreams are made of."
4. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."
5. "A boy's best friend is his mother."
6. "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow."
7. "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?"
8. "You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
9. "Who's on first."
10. "You can't handle the truth!"
11. "Round up the usual suspects."
12. "I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!"
13. "Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!"
14. "No wire hangers, ever!"
15. "There's no crying in baseball!"
16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!"
17. "Oh, Jerry, don't let's ask for the moon. We have the stars."
18. "We rob banks."
19. "Attica! Attica!"
20. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
21. "Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?"
22. "We'll always have Paris."
23. "May the Force be with you."
24. "I'm walking here! I'm walking here!"
25. "E.T. phone home."
26. "Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!"
27. "What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary."
28. "You had me at 'hello.'"
29. "Love means never having to say you're sorry."
30. "Here's looking at you, kid."
31. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!"
32. "Shane. Shane. Come back!"
33. "It's alive! It's alive!"
34. "Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth."
35. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

The rest of the lines are found on the first part located here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRETLKoBceM

Video Tags:AFI's, AFI, Top, 100, Movies, Movie, Quote, Quotes, American, Film, Films, Institute, Part, Two, Musical, Montage, Lines, Line, Pat, O'Brien, Humphrey, Bogart, Al, Pacino, Anthony, Perkins, Lauren, Bacall, Dustin, Hoffman, Clint, Eastwood, Bud, Abbott, Tom, Cruise, Hanks, Jack, Nicholson, Margarett, Hamilton, Charlton, Heston, Faye, Dunaway, Sidney, Poitier, Bette, Davis, Warren, Beatty, Vivien, Leigh, Clark, Gable, Ingrid, Bergman, Harrison, Ford, Katharine, Hepburn, Henry, Fonda, Jimmy, James, Stewart, Renée, Zellweger, Cagney, Gary, Cooper, Star, Wars

Related Videos:
Title:AFI's 100 Years 100 Laughs  - Opening Montage Description:Here is the opening montage from afi's 100 Years 100 Laughs from 2000.Title:AFI's 10 Top 10 Greatest Movies Description:The number one films from each genre celebrated in afi's 10 Top 10 Countdown.Title:Win one for the Gipper Description:Ronald Reagan's Famous SceneTitle:Lasso the moon Description:One of the most famous dialogues, i guess. The guy asks the girl, what do you want.. "I will give you the moon" and she says "I will take it" !!! From the movie "its a wonderful life" and believe me it was in 1946Title:Ronald Reagan, Liberation Brew  "One for the Gipper" Description:LBTV Music video by ULO (Universal Liberation Orchestra. "One for the Gipper" (Ronald Reagan)
Google news related to gippers list


FOXNews

Sotomayor Back in the Hot Seat
Washington Post
Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor returns to a Senate hearing room this morning for a second round of questioning after being grilled -- politely -- by Republicans yesterday and defended by Democrats ...
Sotomayor Grilled by PanelWall Street Journal
Sotomayor set to return for more Senate questionsThe Associated Press
Sotomayor Grilled On Past Statements In Daylong HearingU.S. News & World Report
msnbc.com -Newsweek -
FOXNews


Telegraph.co.uk

House bill would make health care a right
The Associated Press
WASHINGTON (AP) — House Democratic leaders, pledging to meet the president's goal of health care legislation before their August break, are offering a $1.5 trillion plan that for the first time would make health care a right and a responsibility for ...
Obama May Rely on Partisan Vote for Health-Care BillBloomberg
Obama's day: Promoting health careUSA Today
Commentary: Health care can't waitCNN
Politico -Washington Post -
Telegraph.co.uk


Voice of America

168 believed dead in Iran jet crash
Los Angeles Times
Sina Shiri / AP In this photo released by the semi-official Iranian Students News Agency, an unidentified man observes the scene of a plane crash near the village of Jannatabad today. The plane was bound for Armenia. The airline uses Russian-made ...
All 168 aboard believed to be dead in Iranian plane crashCNN
Scores killed in Iran plane crashBBC News
Up to 169 aboard feared killed in Iran plane crashReuters
Times Online -Aljazeera.net -
Voice of America

Flickr pictures related to gippers list

    No comments: