Monday, February 23, 2009

spielzeugland

toten hosen Spielzeugland enl. subs

the toten hosen song "war in toyland" with english subtitles this time....
films used for it : Porco Rosso, Lilo&Stitch, howl's moving castle, pole express

Video Tags:toten, hosen, spielzeugland, Rock, AMV, porco, rosso, lilo&stitch, moving, castle

Related Videos:
Title:Alles aus Liebe ( everything from love) Tom/Hermione Description:My entry to MysteriousLight7's video of the month contest July 2008!<br /><br />Tom Riddle and Hermione Granger are having  a very good relationship as a couple, but Tom doesn't seem to realize that. He wants to take things a step further... See for yourself. :D<br /><br />I myself enjoy the last 20 seconds of this video best. ;D<br /><br />The song... Gawd.... I first heard it in German class a year ago or so, and I loved it ever since. :p  It's by 'die Toten Hosen', a German band. :)<br /><br />I know the video has some errors here and there. I blame upcoming finals. They're really distracting you know? <br />The subtitles may have some mistakes too, but they do give a good impression of what they're singing. I did it all from my head because I didn't have the patience to look the words up. <br /><br />I do not own, nor will I ever own any of the footage used or the song. So no copyright infringement intended.Title:Rambo-Dance - Die toten Hosen (Lego) Description:Another Lego-animated video, to a sweet german rock'n roll song! Rambo-Dance by Die toten Hosen!Title:Toten Hosen Willkommen in Deutschland Description:Toten Hosen Willkommen in Deutschland<br />Düsseldorf Phillipshalle 1993Title:Sommernachtstraum Description:Sommernachtstraum von den Toten HosenTitle:Die Toten Hosen - Liebeslied Description:Die Toten Hosen - Liebeslied, Bizarre Festival
Yahoo news related to spielzeugland

German short film wins Oscar (Deutsche Welle)
The Oscar awards ceremony is underway in Los Angeles, where the German film “Spielzeugland” or “Toyland”, by Jochen Alexander Freydank, has won Best Live Action Short Film. In a rare move, the judges have awarded a posthumous Oscar to the late Heath Ledger for Best Supporting Actor in “Dark Knight”.

Complete list of winners at the 81st annual Oscars (AP via Yahoo! News)
Complete list of winners at the 81st annual Academy Awards, presented Sunday night at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles:

Partial list of winners at the 81st annual Oscars (AP via Yahoo! News)
Partial list of winners at the 81st annual Academy Awards, presented Sunday night at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles:

Google news related to spielzeugland

Live-action short: 'Spielzeugland" - Los Angeles Times  ... who wrote and directed the film. "I spent four years of my life on this 14-minute movie. . . . I hope this bald head here," he said, referring to the Oscar statue, "is going to help all of us ["Spielzeug- land" collaborators] in our future career."

Spoiler Alert: Oscar Updates - NBC Chicago  Spielzeugland. You've seen Spielzeugland, right? It means Toyland, but we're sure you knew that already. Just like you knew how to pronounce Spielzeugland. The five presenter monstrosity happened again as former Oscar winners announced / honored ...

FACTBOX-UPDATE 1-Full list of Academy Award winners - Reuters  ... MAKEUP Greg Cannom for "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" (Paramount and Warner Bros) CINEMATOGRAPHY Anthony Dod Mantle for "Slumdog Millionaire" (Fox Searchlight) LIVE ACTION SHORT FIRM Jochen Alexander Freydank for "Spielzeugland (Toyland)", ...

Flickr pictures related to spielzeugland

  1. Jolanda
  2. Nach Deutschland!
  3. Über die Wupper
  4. Robur of VEB Spielzeugland, Themar  August 1989

No comments: