Friday, February 27, 2009

hinata dies

Hinata Dies

what a shame
(I know she dont dies.)
I only made this video because I know it makes no sense at all.

Video Tags:Neji, and, Hinata

Related Videos:
Title:Death of Shino Description:....Title:naruto Sadness And Sorrow (hinata`s dead) Description:PLZZ READ THIS!!!!!<br /> i dont whont hinata too die but i like the song soo i just made an beta or amv (dont know) haha ;)<br /><br />((((all them who dont like hinata fuck off and dont see my videos !!! i dont care what u think about her i think she is cool and awesome and nice!!! she is my hero like naruto so dont see my videos if u dont like her.)))<br /><br />song:Sadness And Sorrow<br />anime: naruto<br /><br />THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MUSICAL ARTIST OR ANIME COMPANY IN ANY WAY.Title:Kiba and Hinata-Until the day I die Description:I wanted to do this vid. with this couple 'cause Kiba has feelings for Hinata but she doesn't realize that and Kiba is just suffering 'cause he sees Naruto with her all the time. My friend ninjahobit help me to find the clips, thank you to him and my sister sasukeandsakurafan for the help. Hope you like it.<br />THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MUSICAL ARTIST OR ANIME COMPANY IN ANY WAYTitle:The Tragedy (Shino´s Death) Description:remake of my old AMV.<br /><br />Song is from the .hack//G.U. ost.<br /><br />THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MUSICAL ARTIST OR ANIME COMPANY IN ANY WAYTitle:Sasuke Hates Hinata Description:Program: Windows Movie Maker 2<br /><br />Just fooling around due to a lack of motivation to make actual AMVs.  Sasuke always seems to hate Hinata and Naruto can't take it anymore so he teaches him a lesson.<br />Light, Naota, and Dante from their respective anime give their opinion on the matter. XD<br /><br />THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MUSICAL ARTIST OR ANIME COMPANY IN ANY WAY.
Google news related to hinata dies

NARUTO UNCUT BOX SET 12 LIMITED EDITION (ADVANCE REVIEW) - Active Anime (press release)  It picks up where it left off: Hinata kidnapped and being used as a hostage for the Hidden Stone village shinobi to use to get their hands on that precious beetle in Naruto’s possession. The team of Naruto, Shino and Kiba fly to her rescue only to be ...

// The 10th Hour: Top 10 Games Featuring Street Fighter Characters - 411mania.com  Along with Kyosuke are Batsu Ichimonji and Hinata Wakaba. They aren't playable though. Kind of a shame, honestly. I really do like Sakura a lot, I do. She's the reason I tried the game out in the first place. I was like: "Oh cool! ...

K-1 World Max 2009 Japan Tournament Pressekonferenz - K-1sport  Danach wird es der 22jährige Kickboxer Hinata mit Yasuhiro Kido aufnehmen. Hinata nannte sich selbst den "neuen Wind" im World Max, während Kido den Versammelten versicherte, dass er "hart trainiert habe und es einen großartigen Kampf geben wird. ...

Flickr pictures related to hinata dies

    No comments: