Monday, February 16, 2009

spectacular

"EVERYTHING CAN CHANGE" from Nickelodeon's SPECTACULAR!

THIS VIDEO WAS GIVEN TO POPSTAR! BY NICKELODEON EXCLUSIVELY. NO COPYING ALLOWED.

EXCLUSIVE! Sneak Peek of the "Everything Can Change " music video from Nickelodeon's TV Movie SPECTACULAR!

Watch it here on popstaronline.com/myspace.com/popstarmagazine first before it airs on Nick this SUNDAY in the 7pm (est) hour during iCarly's iGoTo Japan!

Comment back and let us know what you guys think of the song and video!

Video Tags:funk, gerard, musical, nickelodeon, nolan, spectacular, sursok, tammin

Related Videos:
Title:Spectacular! - Break My Heart Description:From the Nickelodeon original movie Spectacular!Title:Spectacular! - Don't Tell Me Description:From the Nickelodeon original movie Spectacular!Title:Don't Tell Me - Spectacular! WITH LYRICS! Description:The song "Don't Tell Me" from the upcoming Nickeldeon movie Spectacular! Staring Nolan Gerard Funk and Victoria Justice. I do not own the title Spectacular!. Nickeldeon and Viacom Inc. own all of the rights to this song and image. <br /><br />Lyrics: <br />Alright<br />Oh!<br />Yeah<br />Alright<br /><br />Hey<br />Why should anyone tell me how to wear my hair?<br />They say I should try to fit in<br />But I don't care<br /><br />I'm living my life<br />Just the way I like<br />They say I get a little too loud<br />Try to push me in a box<br />Over analyze<br />But I'm never gunna turn it down<br />They say stop but I say go<br /><br />Don't tell me<br />What I gotta do<br />Who I wanna be<br />It's for me to choose<br />No wrong moves<br />Cuz I just don't have the time<br /><br />Don't tell me<br />What I gotta do<br />Cuz it's up to me<br />It's not up to you<br />If I wanna go crazy<br />No one's gunna stop me tonight<br /><br />Oh no<br />Yeah<br /><br />Hey<br />Why should I bend into what I'm not?<br />They say someday I might get a real job<br />I'm not about to compromise who I am<br />Just so I can bend right in<br />They wanna see a cardboard cutout<br />Well that's a fight they just can't win<br /><br />They say "Yes" and I say "NO"<br /><br />Don't tell me<br />What I gotta do<br />Who I wanna be<br />It's for me to choose<br />No wrong moves<br />Cuz I just don't have the time<br /><br />Don't tell me<br />What I gotta do<br />Cuz it's up to me<br />It's not up to you<br />If I wanna go crazy<br />No one's gunna stop me tonight<br /><br />They can say what they like<br />I don't hear it all<br />It's my life to live it<br />Live it just the way I want<br />I'm never holding back<br />I'm done not standing out<br />They say "Never" and I say "Right now!"<br /><br />Don't tell me<br />What I gotta do<br />Who I wanna be<br />It's for me to choose<br />No wrong moves<br />Cuz I just don't have the time<br /><br />Don't tell me<br />What I gotta do<br />Cuz it's up to me<br />It's not up to you<br />If I wanna go crazy<br />No one's gunna stop me tonight<br /><br />Oh no<br />Don't tell meTitle:Spectacular! Movie Trailer Description:Trailer for Spectacular! The Nickelodeon Original Movie, coming in February.  Featuring Nolan Gerard Funk and Victoria Justice.Title:Victoria Justice singing "A Thousand Miles" Description:This is Victoria Justice (Lola from Zoey 101) singing A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton<br /><br />Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that Victoria announced on August 12/08 that Nickelodeon is giving Victoria her own show and that Sony BMG also gave her a record deal. The show will not be a spin-off of Zoey 101. She will be a new character, playing a girl who goes to a performing arts school. Dan Schneider is creating the show! This info came from Victoria herself from her official message board.
Yahoo news related to spectacular

'Spectacular!' on Nickelodeon (Newsday)
Coming together to put on a show is just plain fun A few random observations on Nickelodeon’s “Spectacular! " made by two experts in the genre:

Performance review: Summit Spectacular lives up to its name; see video highlights (Fontana Herald News)
When Alice Path and her cohorts at Summit High School presented their first-ever Summit Staff Spectacular last year, some people might have thought they couldn't pull off another, equally fabulous, show in 2009.

'Spectacular ' song, dance fun (Worcester Telegram & Gazette)
NEW YORK - You mustn't let anyone trample on your dreams. You can learn a lot from people who are different from you. Those are two of many lessons in store for tweeners in Nickelodeon's new musical film "Spectacular!" It premieres at 8 tonight.

Google news related to spectacular

'Spectacular!' on Nickelodeon - Los Angeles Times  By MARY McNAMARA, Television Critic A few random observations on Nickelodeon’s “Spectacular!" made by two experts in the genre: "It's got really good songs. ...

Stargazing | ‘Spectacular’!, Chazz Palminteri, Rebecca Mader ... - Kansas City Star  Those are two of many lessons in store for tweeners in Nickelodeon’s new musical film “Spectacular!” It premieres at 7 tonight with hopes of becoming Nick’s ...

Toy Fair 09: Wolverine, Iron Man, and Spectacular Spidey - IGN  Tony Stark's new animated TV series (featuring a "young" Iron Man) is also getting a toy line, and our beloved Spectacular Spider-Man series has a presence ...

Flickr pictures related to spectacular

  1. Santa Monica Pier
  2. reeds at Malibu cliff
  3. What you see it's what you'll get
  4. Lamp of Sky and Lamps of Street
  5. Dig It - Niagara Falls
  6. Haunted Evanescence

  7. Untitled-1
  8. newhair2
  9. Muse

No comments: