Sophia Loren undresses for her doctor, played by Peter Sellers.
Video Tags:sophia, loren, corset
Related Videos:





'Slumdog' rules Oscars with 8 prizes, best picture (AP via Yahoo! News)
"Slumdog Millionaire" took the best-picture Academy Award and seven other Oscars on Sunday, including director for Danny Boyle, whose ghetto-to-glory story paralleled the film's unlikely rise to Hollywood's summit.
Slumdog Millionaire Wins Best Picture, Sweeps Academy Awards (Time Magazine)
TIME Liveblogs the Oscars
TV Review: Oscars 2009: We live blogged it! (Entertainment Weekly)
Backstage Report: Gasping Over Jennifer and Angelina - E! Online I'm sitting so far in the back of the room that I can't tell if Penélope Cruz or Sophia Loren is with us now. • OK, it's Cruz, projecting some serious old-school glamour, and talking about Loren, with whom she appears in the upcoming musical, ...
Live from the Press Room: Penelope Cruz! - PopSugar.com I adore him, so funny, charming, unique." He sent her flowers after the BAFTAs win. Tons of Spanish questions! She is so gorgeous. She is also super excited for Nine to come out, Sophia Loren is like a "second mom." Adorable! Buzz is updating live from ...
Oscars 2009 Live Blog: Best Actress - This Just In Or Winslet just because that's just how great she is. So, basically, anyone but Jolie is going to win. You're welcome for these amazing insights. Sophia Loren -- aging less gracefully than anyone since, I don't know, that crazy cat woman? Wildenstein? ...
Flickr pictures related to sophia loren









No comments:
Post a Comment