Monday, February 23, 2009

fluidnow

AC/DC - Thunderstruck (With Gretsch)

If you want you can skip the first 2:30 (I sucked there xD) lol^^ but these are the hardest minutes of the song o.0

Just a quick one to test another camera .. I think its more fluid now ;)

AND I finially have my sound! I think I cant get any closer to Mal's Sound ;) :D

btw: sorry for the missing "..der!!" at 1:33 xDxD

Video Tags:AC/DC, AC, DC, Thunderstruck, Angus, Malcolm, Young, Gretsch, G5254T, Hardrock, Rhythm, SoloDallas, Guitar, ACDCBlowUpYourVideo

Related Videos:
Title:Gretsch 5122 GD demo Description:A medley of Grateful Dead tunes to showcase some of the tonal capabilities of my Gretsch 5122DC.  This is by no means intended to be comprehensive or even "good"Title:AC/DC - Jailbreak (With Gretsch) Description:Another typical Malcolm Young Rhythm ;)<br /><br />Not sure if the vid is 100% synchron with the sound but thats it ;)<br /><br />Enjoy!Title:AC/DC "Thunderstruck" Description:THANK YOU AC/DC. I owe you a lifetime of fun, enjoyment, learning, good examples. I owe you much.<br />I even owe you the attention I'm getting here.Title:My New Toy!! ^^ Description:Yo! My new Gretsch G5245T :) What an blues- and rhythm-axe!! Perfect for Going nuts!! Inspire the Malcolm in YOU!! xDxD<br /><br />Sorry, Its been a loong time since the last vid ;) I'm still alive and I still hope my PC is able to record some vids without crashing down someday;)<br /><br />Greetings to everyone!!!Title:AC/DC - Rock 'N' Roll Train (with Gretsch) Description:ATTENTION! Good Tab here:<br />http://tabs.guitarworld.com/tabs/show/4395/rock-n-roll-train<br /><br />add " &fmt=18 " to the videolink for stereo and better quality ;)<br /><br />So after a long time I came up with AC/DC's newest tune ;)<br /><br />hope you like it!<br /><br />Rock Oooon!!<br /><br />Edit: after listen to it 100 of times, I'm sure I played it not 100% correct, but thats it and it was great fun to learn it from just listening^^
Yahoo news related to fluidnow

Unemployment benefits in Florida: Questions and answers (Sun-Sentinel)
Here are answers to key questions about benefits if you lose your job With Florida's jobless rate topping 8 percent, workers who are unemployed or on the verge of losing their jobs have many questions about applying for unemployment benefits.

Google news related to fluidnow

Devils' Brodeur nearly pain-free - The Star-Ledger - NJ.com  by Rich Chere/The Star-Ledger Devils' goalie Martin Brodeur says he's on track for his return to the net next week. And he is almost pain-free. "We're exactly on track for being pain-free," the goalie said. "I'm a lot more fluid now. ...

Finding a 'Connection,' making a new start - Ocala  "We're here to help them get back on track," said Roberts, adding that the unemployed should apply for unemployment benefits immediately at www.fluidnow.com. "Internet filing is the best method to file a claim." Anthony Leach, 41, and his wife, ...

'We have to be about more than a game' - Irish Independent  The game is much more fluid now. But before moving someone you don't throw people into these things unaware; you look at their profile, where they may have played before and you practise it on the training field. A versatile player on our team has a ...

Flickr pictures related to fluidnow

    No comments: