Tuesday, February 17, 2009

bristol palin

Who is Trig's Mother - Sarah or Bristol Palin

The mystery behind who the real mother of Trig Palin.

Video Tags:Abortion, Baby, Bristol, Downs, Governet, Mother, Palin, President, Sarah, Syndrome, Trig, Vice

Related Videos:
Title:Palin Faked Her Last Pregnancy Description:The evidence is mounting and it seems as though Sarah Palin's daughter was the real mother who gave birth to her last 5th child, that's right, baby Trig is actually Sarah Palins grandchild.<br /><br />Take a look at the events surrounding her announcement that she was 7 months pregnant. Remember, the Sarah Palin seen in this video is supposedly 7 months pregnant.Title:Sarah Palin Pregnacy Hoax?-New Pictures Description:**NO RACISM ALLOWED**<br />It just all seems a little fishy dont it?<br /><br />A few things to consider...<br /><br />1) Palin's daughter Bristol who attends an Anchorage high school, was reportedly absent for what would have been the last 4 -5 months of her mother's pregnancy, claiming to be suffering from a prolonged case of mono. Classmates and friends later reported that they saw Bristol Palin pregnant.<br /><br />2) Sarah Palin's water broke while she was attending a conference in Texas. She then proceeded to give a 30-minute speech before taking an 11-12 hour flight home to Alaska to give birth.<br /><br />3) All photos on the Alaska State Department's official website that show Sarah Palin and her family have been taken down.<br /><br />Regardless of this issue, the fact still remains that her 17 year old daughter is pregant(either again,or for the first time)<br /><br />If she cant control and provide good morals in her daughter, how does she, or the Republican party, think she can manage and run a country?Title:New Movie on Sarah Palin's Kid's Pregnancy! Description:This is my fabulous movie proposal. You have got to tell me what you think of it. The two main actors are going to be Bristol Palin and Levi Johnston. <br /><br />IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.<br /><br />Check out my blog at http://www.egg-roll.net<br /><br />Thank you :)Title:Bristol Palin's Myspace! OOPS, she did it again! Description:Bristol Palin, not a clown car. <br /><br />[Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah<br />Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah]<br /><br />I think I did it again.<br />I made you believe<br />We're more than just friends.<br />Oh, baby;<br />It might seem like a crush,<br />But it doesn't mean<br />That I'm serious.<br />'Cause to lose all my senses...<br />That is just so typically me.<br />Oh, baby; baby.<br /><br />Oops!<br />... I did it again.<br />I played with your heart.<br />Got lost in the game.<br />Oh, baby; baby.<br />Oops!<br />... You think I'm in love.<br />That I'm sent from above...<br />I'm not that innocent.<br /><br />You see my problem is this:<br />I'm dreaming away;<br />Wishing that heroes, they truly exist.<br />I cry watching the days.<br />Can't you see I'm a fool<br />In so many ways?<br />But to lose all my senses...<br />That is just so typically me.<br />Baby, oh.<br /><br />Oops!<br />... I did it again.<br />I played with your heart.<br />Got lost in the game.<br />Oh, baby; baby.<br />Oops!<br />... You think I'm in love.<br />That I'm sent from above...<br />I'm not that innocent.<br /><br />[Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah<br />Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah]<br /><br />"All aboard!"<br />"Britney, before you go, there's something I want you to have."<br />"Oh, it's beautiful! But wait a minute, isn't this... ?"<br />"Yeah, yes, it is."<br />"But I thought the old lady dropped it into the ocean in the end..."<br />"Well, baby, I went down and got it for ya."<br />"Aw, you shouldn't have."<br /><br />Oops! I<br />Did it again to your heart.<br />Got lost<br />In this game; oh, baby.<br />Oops! You<br />Think that I'm sent from above...<br />I'm not that innocent.<br /><br />Oops!<br />... I did it again.<br />I played with your heart.<br />Got lost in the game.<br />Oh, baby; baby.<br />Oops!<br />... You think I'm in love.<br />That I'm sent from above...<br />I'm not that innocent.<br /><br />Oops!<br />... I did it again.<br />I played with your heart.<br />Got lost in the game.<br />Oh, baby; baby.<br />Oops!<br />... You think I'm in love.<br />That I'm sent from above...<br />I'm not that innocent.Title:Is Bristol Palin Baby Trig's Mother? Evidence & Pictures Description:THE ORIGINAL VIDEO THAT STARTED IT ALL. Bristol Palin was out of sight for the last five months of her mom Sarah Palin's reported pregnancy, and no one in the Guv's circle saw signs of pregnancy. Some pictorial evidence, and four month old articles from the Fairbanks Newsminer raise serious questions.
Yahoo news related to bristol palin

Bristol Palin: Mom's View of Teen Abstinence Is "Not Realistic" (US Weekly)
After giving birth to son Tripp at age 18, Bristol Palin wants to prevent other teens from winding up in a similar situation. "Everyone should wait 10 years," she told Greta Van Susteren during a FOX News segment Monday night. "I hope people learn from my story. It's so much easier if you're married, have a house and career. It's not a situation you want to strive for." See photos of more... ...

Bristol Palin: ‘I don’t regret’ teen motherhood (MSNBC)
Though she says she doesn’t regret being a mom at 18, Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol said she would campaign to prevent teen pregnancies. In her first interview since giving birth to her son, Tripp, she said, “I just wish it had happened in 10 years, not now.”

Bristol Palin Talks About Motherhood (FOX 13 Tampa Bay)
Alaska Governor and former Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's teenage daughter is speaking out about life as a young mother. Bristol Palin, 18, sat down for an interview with FOX's Greta Van Susteren, which aired Monday.

Google news related to bristol palin

Bristol Palin on Teen Parenting - New York Times  By Sarah Wheaton Bristol Palin, Gov. Sarah Palin’s 18-year-old daughter, sat for her first interview since giving birth to Tripp, which aired Monday on Fox ...

Bristol Palin Acts Like a Role Model on Sex, Abstinence and Teen ... - U.S. News & World Report  All comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive. For more information, please see our Comments FAQ. ...

Forget Bristol Palin: It's TEA Time! - Beliefnet.com  Time to take a break from Bristol Palin talking about how abstinence is not possible, the Chimp Attack and the Ashera Cat (I want one, too! ...

Flickr pictures related to bristol palin

  1. 2-28-2007  Juneau High School
  2. DSC01753
  3. Willow and cousin
  4. DSC01700
  5. DSC01753
  6. DSC01761
  7. DSC01755
  8. Ebay girl
  9. DSC01760
  10. Not Bristol

No comments: