The MUSC Hollings Cancer Center has been awarded the prestigious NCI designation. Hear from keynote speakers Dr. Ray Greenberg, U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham, U.S. Senator Fritz Hollings, Congressman Henry Brown, S.C. First Lady Jenny Sanford and Hollings Director, Dr. Andrew Kraft.
Video Tags:nci, designation
Related Videos:
Jenny Sanford PHOTOS! - LALATE Here are pictures of Jenny Sanford, Mark Sanford's wife. Jenny Sanford knew SC Governor Mark Sanford's affair existed the last five months. Due to server overload, the official website for Jenny Sanford on the SC state governor's site has gone missing ...
Statement from First Lady Jenny Sanford - Myrtle Beach Sun News I would like to start by saying I love my husband and I believe I have put forth every effort possible to be the best wife I can be during our almost twenty years of marriage. As well, for the last fifteen years my husband has been fully engaged in ...
Dawson unsure if Sanford should resign - Politico Also, a twist of the knife: "I cannot tell you what affection we have for Jenny Sanford." By Ben Smith 02:54 PM Ah, another member of the "Taveling Tallywackers"! Why can't I be "born again"? Posted By: Another Season, Another Reason for Makin Whoppee! ...
Flickr pictures related to jenny sanford
No comments:
Post a Comment