Monday, June 29, 2009

miley cyrus death

MILEY CYRUS DIED!

lol guys, if you don't get it then you missed it....she died september 5th thats what happened.

Video Tags:miley, cyrus, dead

Related Videos:
Title:telling my mom Miley Cyrus is dead Description:ahah I told her Miley died and she started freaking!Title:Destiny Deoxys pt.3 Description:part 3 of pokemon destiny deoxys enjoyTitle:RIP miley cyrus we love you bby girl Description::((Title:Miley Cyrus - I miss you (Karaoke version) - Instrumental + Lyrics Description:Miley Cyrus - I miss you (Karaoke version) - Instrumental + LyricsTitle:Miley Cyrus - I Miss You (FULL) Description:LYRICS: Sha la la la la Sha la la la la You used to call me your angel Said I was sent straight down from heaven You'd hold me close in your ah-arms I love the way you felt so strong I never wanted you to leave I wanted you to stay here holding me I miss you I miss your smile And I still shed a tear Every once in a while And even though it's different now You're still here somehow My heart won't let you go And I need you to know I miss you Sha la la la la I miss you You used to call me your ...
Google news related to miley cyrus death


guardian.co.uk

Jackson's final hours puzzle doctor, family
Washington Post
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Both Michael Jackson's family and his personal physician were at pains to explain on Sunday what caused the troubled pop star's sudden death weeks before his long-awaited comeback. Dr. Conrad Murray, who was at Jackson's side ...
Jackson family seeks normalcy for grieving kidsReuters
Thanks, King of PopSan Francisco Chronicle
Jesse Jackson: The Family Has QuestionsPeople Magazine
New York Daily News -All About Jazz -
guardian.co.uk


FOXNews

Central American fms condemn military coup in Honduras
Xinhua
¡¡MANAGUA, June 28 (Xinhua) -- The foreign ministers of the Central American Integration System (SICA) member nations Sunday "strongly condemned" the military coup in Honduras. The coup which ousted and exiled President Manuel Zelaya was a "brutal ...
Honduran President Is Ousted in CoupNew York Times
New Honduran leader sets curfewBBC News
Concerned Honduras Coffee Growers, Traders Weigh Coup ImpactWall Street Journal
Times Online -Bloomberg -
FOXNews


Times Online

Iran 'frees five' UK embassy staff
BBC News
Five of the local staff at the British embassy detained in Tehran have been released, Iranian officials say. Iran's media earlier said Iranian staff at the British mission were held over their alleged role in protests against disputed presidential ...
Iran: British embassy detainees stirred unrestWashington Post
Five out of nine Iranian staff of British embassy released: TVXinhua
Arrests in Iran Raise Ire of U.K.Wall Street Journal
CNN -guardian.co.uk -
Times Online

Flickr pictures related to miley cyrus death

    No comments: