Friday, May 29, 2009

beaches

Beaches - Wind Beneath My Wings

Get the tissues out!

Video Tags:beaches, wind, beneath, my, wings, bette, midler, barbara, hershey

Related Videos:
Title:Bette Midler Sings Wind Beneath My Wings On Bette Description:Bette Midler Sings Wind Beneath My Wings On "Bette" 2000Title:Wind Beneath My Wings Description:KARAOKE (Larry Henley, Jeff Allan Silbar)Title:Wind Beneath My Wings - Nancy LaMott Description:by the late Nancy lamott from her 2007 album "Ask Me Again" recorded in 1988 at Atlantic City Entertainment Studios. Hear her at highest quality and get her CDTitle:Wind Beneath My Wings Description:this one was for my grandad, 5 years today :(Title:Nicole Campbell: Song About You (Elvis Tribute) Description:I loved this song very much (Wind Beneath My Wings from Bette Midler) and I thought I made a tribute with it, because it has beautiful lyrics what can fit Elvis' life perfectly. I made it with all my heart and I dedicate it to his memory and all Elvis fans around the world. Unfortunately...
Yahoo news related to beaches

New fees for use of parks, beaches (San Diego Union-Tribune)
Paid professional instructors who use Encinitas parks and beaches as classrooms for teaching and training will have to pony up for the privilege next year under new regulations approved by the City Council.

Hearst Castle spared, but some SLO County beaches may close due to governor's budget cuts (The Cambrian)
Hearst Castle has managed to avoid the proposed list of state parks to be closed, but several popular local parks and beaches could still be shut down as California lawmakers cut expenses because of drastically reduced revenue.

Lifeguard Shortage on Some Metro Beaches (FOX 9 News Twin Cities)
This is the time of year when beaches get very full. But depending on where and when you go, the life guard chair could be empty.

Google news related to beaches

Constitutional right to hit beach? Voters will decide - Houston Chronicle  By MATTHEW TRESAUGUE The Texas Constitution will guarantee public access to state beaches if voters back a November ballot measure that cleared the Legislature this week. The state's 50-year-old Open Beaches Act already contains that promise, ...

Allegiant Air helps travelers get to Myrtle Beach a little faster ... - Huntington Herald Dispatch  MYRTLE BEACH, SC -- There's an old joke somewhere that when summer rolls around, there are more cars with West Virginia plates on them at Myrtle Beach than cars with South Carolina plates on them. Convenience, cost-effectiveness and family-friendly ...

Oceanside panel recommends against establishing dog beach - San Diego Union Tribune  OCEANSIDE – After listening to 20 speakers on both sides of the issue, the Oceanside Harbor and Beaches Advisory Committee voted unanimously Thursday to recommend the City Council not establish a dog beach at the San Luis Rey River outlet. ...

Flickr pictures related to beaches











No comments: